WILLIAM STREET DOMINION
Full rehab of the entire three city block property including the house and yard on the corner of William and Louisiana in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
The love for fixing up great structures that have been abandoned and overlooked. The bones of the house, the huge lot and the mature existing trees on the property.
Newly relocated hardworking couple from Perry County, Missouri.
What We Love:
• The exposed brick on the exterior walls give a warm and cozy feel to the home while also giving it that lofty feel as well.
• The well designed kitchen. Removing a chimney and a flight of stairs and closing in a window to the back porch gave this kitchen the room it deserved. The clean classy feel from the Sherwin Williams Creamy White kitchen cabinetry is carried throughout the entire house in all of the base and case molding.
• The big windows that let more than enough natural light in throughout the entire day.
• The existing hardwood floors on the main (chestnut) and second (pine) floors.
• The woodwork in the foyer leading up the staircase.
What We Did:
Removed sixteen trees and ground out thirty-three stumps from the property; replaced all of the siding, windows and doors; removed all of the existing plaster and replaced with sheetrock and new plaster that was painted with complimenting paint colors; the bay area off the side of the house was detached and replaced with a set of French doors and a deck with a pergola; original hardwood floors and stairs were redone; new tile, plumbing fixtures, countertops and cabinetry was selected and installed in all three bathrooms and the kitchen; new gas, electrical and plumbing lines were ran; new interior and exterior light fixtures were ordered and installed; existing and new base and case trim was installed and painted; furniture and accessories were placed and much, much more.